Our Mission: To Accelerate the Transition to Canada’s Sustainable Economy
What is our VISION?
Our VISION for this sustainable economy is one that:
- Has environmental sustainability at its core: from renewable energy, renewable transportation, energy efficient/low impact manufacturing processes, to end use – we only work with businesses that have caring for the environment as one of their fundamental values.
- Provides fair and well-paying jobs: we believe that the future of Canada’s economy will be rooted in a green revolution that is grass roots and will lead to new and exciting jobs for all. No economy can be sustainable without a strong and prosperous middle class.
- Is connected and community oriented: we believe that the information age is taking us to a new level of social consciousness, peer-to-peer is the word of the day. We feel that the sustainable economy will be led by alliances of people and organizations working together towards a common goal, using the power of technology.
We’re WORKING towards this vision by:
- Building a community: of people and businesses who share this vision for Canada and the world. Anyone can join, all voices are heard, and we all work together to advance our mission.
- Building businesses: that have sustainability at their core and share our beliefs. We work with businesses and help them to help each other.
- Working towards the development and widespread adoption of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals as outlined by the United Nations. These goals are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. The 17 Goals are all interconnected, and in order to leave no one behind, it is important that we achieve them all by 2030. To see a full list of the goals click here.